Translate:

Powered By google

STARTING A NEW BUSINESS-PERNIAGAAN

on Isnin, 10 Disember 2007

Every entrepreneur, to achieve any amount of success should be motivated. Motivation is always difficult to maintain. You are working all hours of the day, rarely see your family and friends and are so stressed that you could just...... Yup I've been there - lots of times actually. The times when you can't get to sleep worrying about when you pay the next bill, when your key member of staff does not turn up and you have to drop everything and rush to your business. Maybe you just don't have enough money to market your business so you can't move to the next level.

But it doesn't have to be that way - sure I can't make your staff turn up - but I CAN help you inspire and motivate them so that they turn up and work as best they can. I can't pay your bills, but I can show you how to make your business more efficient so that the you get a good night's sleep. I can also show you how to get your company known and your sales up with a very small budget, some ingenuity and a bit of hard work!

So maybe you are just starting our with your business, just got a great idea and not sure where to to from here? Well I've started and run many businesses - not because I didn't get it right the first time, but because I continually get great ideas and want to build upon them, turn them into successful businesses. AND I've been doing this for over 25 years and before that, I had part time businesses from the age of 11. Now you mustn't do the math and work out how old I am! Just old enough to be wise and willing to help other nervous and anxious entrepreneurs.

So why would I want to do this then? Well partly because I am sure that if I had had some help when I was less experienced that I would not have made so many painful and expensive mistakes - and that really hurts when you are a struggling single parent. Also partly because what goes around, comes around - if I help others, they will help me at some time. Lastly, although I give much away, I also have bills to pay and staff to keep happy, so I charge for some of my stuff. Like you I am an entrepreneur, but a trusted one who has been there - bought the tee shirt, and more importantly is still a profitable entrepreneur.

BUT you won't find any "get rich quick", scams or "work at home schemes", "loads of money for no effort" schemes here! I am only interested in helping the Serious Entrepreneur who understands that success comes from a mixture of hard work, dedication and a smattering of good luck!

If you are serious about starting and running a stable and profitable business - then I am here to help you.

I provide quality information and products on this web site to help you get started on your new business. I promise "no fluff, no puff" Good solid information - no filling, no loads of extra no use books as "bonuses".

0 ulasan: